A Splurge at Sisley

Wednesday, 1 October 2014



























Mentioned and raved about several times on the blog, Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask is one of my all time favourites so I really excited to try the Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil when I heard it was to launch.  I splurged and I have been using this diligently for a number of weeks now and I have to say it is love.  

It has a subtle floral rose scent that I find soothing and relaxing.  The oil itself is a clear dry oil with a very thin almost watery texture.  It is marketed towards dry or mature skin types but I have had no issues with this breaking me out.  As my skin is combination/oily, I have been using this at night on its own.  If you have a drier skin type, you could use this under makeup during the day.  My skin just drinks this up! This is calming, soothing and hydrating.  I apply a few drops of this to my face and neck at night after cleansing and in the morning, my skin looks more plump and refreshed and if feels soft and smooth.  If you have stressed or dehydrated skin (and some €€€ to spare) this would be perfect.  

Yes, it's expensive.  It's Sisley.  For me personally, skincare is the one thing I don't mind splurging on and you only need the tiniest amount and I only use this in the evenings so I can see this lasting me a long time.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations