Tom Ford Mink Brule

Monday, 15 September 2014
















Bad things happen when I'm allowed near a Tom Ford counter unsupervised!  Although I can't really say that this is a bad thing as if this is not a thing of nail polish beauty, then I don't know what is! How lovely is the Tom Ford packaging?  I'm a sucker for anything with gold accents!  

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 03 Mink Brule is the perfect it's too soon for reds and berries but I want a more Autumnal appropriate shade, if you ask me.  Which no one did of course...  A unique colour, it's a difficult one to describe.  On me it is a creamy, warm almost dusty rose tinted caramel taupe shade.  I now own three Tom Ford polishes because well they are expensive but I really like the formula of these.  They are smooth and easy to apply and opaque in two coats and wear time is good. I get around five days before there is some tip wear.  The only (minor) complaint I have is that the large square top on the lid can make the brush a bit awkward to use.  It is good for ease of application but can be a bit fiddly to be precise. 

Have you tried any Tom Ford nail polishes?  I really want to pick up the dark vampy shade in "Bitter Bitch" next, if only for the ahem, interesting name...

5 comments :

  1. Such an unusual but lovely shade! xx

    Samantha | www.insamazement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So Autumnal! :) xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't a shade I would choose myself but it looks gorgeous. I definitely need to branch out a bit!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iv'e heard the Tom Ford nail polishes are amazing and this colour is lush. Great post! xx

    http://leahbrownebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations