The Loyalty Point Purchases

Friday, 26 September 2014































Remember when I said that I shouldn't be allowed in beauty halls unsupervised?  I wasn't kidding! This is why!  I was at the Tom Ford counter because I wanted to smell the new fragrance, Velvet Orchid (do any of you have it?  I wear Black Orchid daily so I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need this new one too.  I'm having trouble convincing myself...) but back to the post, I had not intention of buying anything and then this happened... 

First on my list was the Tom Ford Correcting Pen in 01 Light  I was torn between this and the Concealing Pen.  This dual ended product has one end that is oval shaped and peach toned to brighten and the other is fine pointed and more yellow based to disguise redness.  For extremely dark and baggy days, I still rely on my Crรจme de La Mer The Radiant Concealer and on blemishes I used my trusty NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but went for this one for targeted concealing and correcting.

And because my heart lies with neutral toned nail polish shades, I bought Tom Ford Mink Brule I have a full review on this here. If you missed it, this is a gorgeous creamy caramel taupe shade.  I wanted a slightly darker more Autumnal colur that was still neutral before I shun my collection of taupe/greige/beige nude polishes and fully embrace all this berry and plum hued.  

Thank goodness for loyalty points eh?  I could have been worse, I really and I mean REALLY want one of the Tom Ford eye shadow quads...

1 comments :

  1. That TF Nail Varnish looks divine :) xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations