Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse

Friday, 19 September 2014


While there are some products, namely the Biologique Recherche lotion P50, Darphin Intral Serum and Kiehls SPF that are non negotiable staples in my skincare stash, other things like cleansers, I like to change up depending on how my skin is and what I feel it needs at the time.  What can I say, I'm a cleanser floozy...

I know my skin likes and works well with balm cleansers and with my Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel almost empty, I went for the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse.  This is more oily and slightly thicker in consistency to the Oskia offering.  This will be lovely to use in the Winter when my skin is typically a little drier.  I like that it has a pump rather than in a tub which makes it more hygienic and easier to travel with.  The pump dispenses just the right amount needed to cleanse your whole face.  Packed with essential oils, this smells lovely too, very similar to the Emma Hardie cleansing balm.  I apply this to dry skin, add some water so that it turns into a milky texture and remove with a damp flannel.  This feels soothing and calming on my skin and leaves it feeling deep cleaned yet hydrated and soft.  They were not wrong, this may just be the ultimate cleanse!

I use this morning and night, in rotation with my Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser. These two may just be my hands down, all time favourite cleansing combo.  You can pick this up from Space NK.

2 comments :

  1. I love this cleanser. I did the opposite to you and bought oskia after this was running low but I will definitely be repurchasing for the winter x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations