Not for me...

Wednesday, 3 September 2014


I don't typically pen negative posts.  I'm quite thorough and do my research before buying pricey products.  And if it doesn't work for me?  It just doesn't crop up on the blog.  I'm all about the positive vibes round here!  It will more than likely work for a friend or family member who are more than happy to receive it!  

I wanted to love this and for awhile I did but unfortunately the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser just isn't for me.  I had read so many rave reviews of this. It's full of good ingredients and smells nice, it has a strong herbal scent.  The texture is a thick white cream.  You apply it to dry skin to cleanse and remove makeup and then remove with a damp cloth.  I liked the smell, the rich consistency felt really nourishing, it removed makeup well and left my skin super soft.  But I think it broke me out.  I'm not 100% sure that this is what caused it but I had a terrible cystic acne break out and this was the only thing that I had changed in my routine.  Now, I'm too scared to try it again just in case...  

Such a shame as this is a lovely product and I loved using it.  It just shows how everyone's skin is different.  I've given this to my sister who has normal skin and she cannot rave about it enough. Apologies for this, gushing rave-y reviews to resume shortly...

2 comments :

  1. That's a pity, but no product works for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a shame when a hyped up product doesn't work for you! Glad your sis likes it tho :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations