More Lip Gloss Lovin'

Wednesday, 24 September 2014



























I don't even know who I am anymore!  A lip product post and neither a lipsitck nor a neutral hue in sight?!  I don't know what's going on but I've been really loving wearing lip gloss lately and have added another to my collection.  The Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Flirt is the latest added to my Chantecaille lip gloss stockpile stash.  

While I have been discovering that I in fact do like lip glosses recently, I really love these the Brilliant Glosses from Chantecaile.  They are long lasting, pigmented and provide a nice wash of colour.  Most importantly, they feel mosisturising and comfortable to wear and are not sticky, gloopy or drying in the slightist.  No hair stuck to lips moments here!  These look like traditional glosses but feel more like tinted lip balms.  The shade Flirt is quite opaque and is a warm pinkish coral shade and leaves a creamy, glossy finish.  These last about two hours on me before I need to reapply.  I really like the fact that these have a brush applicator too.

Pricey especially for a lip gloss but I think these are worth it and I was never a gloss girl but these have converted me and now I really want to try more shades. Best get saving my Space NK loyalty points now...

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations