Makeup Musings

Friday, 5 September 2014

Already I'm looking forward to getting my mitts on the new season Chanel offerings.  Does anyone else want to buy the mineral powder foundation for the dinky mini kabuki brush alone?  But before I do, for the last few weeks I've been (re)loving some old favourites.  

While the Make Up Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara is my HG, day to day for work, I've been wearing the Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara.  I'm not usually a fan of plastic wands but this has converted me.  Boy, does this hold a curl.  And yes, it lengthens and separates lashes nicely too.

Before I bring out the berry and plum tones, I've been lacquering up with Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour #623 Mirabella. A bright orange with warm undertones.  I also have Orange Fizz and this is a less creamy, more intense shade.

This Summer I also discovered that despite my previous claims, I actually do like (some i.e. non sticky) lip glosses!   I've been wearing Chanel Glossimer #188 Sunny.  It looks scary in the tube but is very sheer once applied and imparts a wash of orange toned colour.

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous little trio - Chanel makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful orange colour!

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mirabella, it looks like a great shade. My fave Chanel mascara is Le Volume - amazing stuff!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations