Faux Glow

Monday, 1 September 2014

The weather has been nice recently so before I get back to my almost uniform of over sized top, skinny jeans and boots, I've been getting some last wear out of my dresses and skirts.  I'm very fair and nobody needs to see my pale, pasty pins so I've been relying on two products to add a much needed faux glow.

First up I tired the Caudalie Divine Legs this is a light tinted moisturiser that evens out my skin and adds some colour and radiance.  Basically, takes the look of death off my legs!  It smells incredible. No biscuit-y or tell-tale false tan scent.  It dries quickly and blends easily to provides a nice natural colour with a subtle shimmer.

Another option is the Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs spray.  Similar to the Caudalie version for a fraction of the price!  One I reach for when I'm particularly pale!  I put some of this onto a tan mitt and buff this into the skin.  This absorbs easily and leaves my legs with a gorgeous natural golden colour.  Thankfully, because this is Ireland and everyday there is a chance of rain, this is water resistant too!

I love wash off products like these as they are just so easy quick and easy to use and give a natural, flawless finish. Why yes, I can wear that skirt!

7 comments :

  1. I really want to try the caudalie divine legs. I've been seeing it on websites and have been wanting it :) Looks good and I really like the brand packaging.

    Thank you for the review, I hope you have a lovely day! ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, pricey but you only need a small bit!

      Delete
  2. Love Caudalie Divine Legs - such a great product for quick touch ups!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I've been dying to try that Caudalie Divine Legs, I always use the Rimmel version but I HATE the smell of that! xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't used the Rimmel one in years, I used to love that!

      Delete
  4. I love the Caudalie Divine Legs! My favourite tan out there! The smell is just incredible like the Divine Oil and Fragrance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations