Current Obsession Oribe Balm d'Or

Wednesday, 17 September 2014


The latest addition to my Oribe centric hair care product stash, is the Oribe Balm d'Or Heat Styling Shield because well, I have never met a product from this brand I didn't like and this thankfully, is no exception!  I have been super impressed with everything I have tried from this line.

Like all products from this brand this smells incredible.  Is it true they are bringing out a fragrance? That I would be interested in!  This is a white coloured product that has more of a light serum or cream consistency rather than a balm texture.  I use this as a heat protector when curling my hair or using my GHD along with the Oribe Royal Blowout Spray but I also apply this through my hair before drying my hair and it helps my style last.  You only need a tiny amount and it doesn't weigh my hair down.  It reduces frizz and gives my hair a smoother finish.  The magic doesn't end there, I can blow dry my hair straight and not have to run over it with the hair straightener afterwards which is no mean feat.

I don't know what kind of sorcery they have got going on but when I use this it is much easier to style my tresses and achieve shiny sleek strands.  I buy mine from Space NK.

2 comments :

  1. I recently got this and I am in love safe to say its my latest obsession haha :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations