Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream

Monday, 8 September 2014



Just in case you were wondering where most of my money goes, it's on skincare. Admittedly, a lot of it is spent on coffee and magazines but it's mostly skincare.  Skincare is my thing.  I say that by way of justifying my frequent Cult Beauty orders...  The latest addition to my stash is from Chantecaille.  I've tried and quite like their mascara and loved their tinted moisturiser but this is the first time I have tried their skincare but thankfully I'm loving this the Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream too.

I found myself in Space NK one lunch time.  Of course I did.  I was drawn to this because it had the words calming and anti-stress in the description.  I thought this would be strongly scented but it's not, it has a faint fragrance but to me, it just smells like cream?!  So that's clear.  I like the packaging, it is housed in a heavy glass jar.  Although luxurious, maybe not the best option for traveling.  I love the texture of this too not too light or rich while still being easily absorbed and hydrating.  I don't have particularly sensitive skin but I think if you do, this would be lovely. Soothing and calming.  My skin looks plumper and feels softer and smoother.  

The appearance of 8 hours sleep nightly in a jar!  I think I may have finally found a great all round daily moisturiser!  

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations