A Spot of Shopping

Monday, 29 September 2014


















Skincare posts and hauls are my favourite blog posts to read.  Let's face it, who doesn't love a virtual snoop!  So on that note, here's what I've been buyin' recently...

I had a gift card for Topshop and while they have such lovely things at the moment, I'm so excited to wear over-sized cosy knits once the weather gets colder, I just ended up picking up some basics. I bought this slouchy grey t-shirt which is incredibly soft.  I think you can never have too many t-shirts, they are perfect for layering and most of mine are black or white so I went for grey this time. Grey counts as colour right, RIGHT?  I then cheated on my beloved black Leigh jeans and went for a pair of the Jamie jeans.  These look black but are a dark black/grey shade.  These are the ones with the rips on both knees.  These are higher waisted and really comfortable to wear.

I then found myself in Space NK, naturally.  I repurchased one of my all-time favourite cleansers the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.  I have a full review here but I always go back to this and shudder to think how many times I have repurchased it now.  Having run out of my GlamGlow Mud Mask I wanted to pick up a new mask and went for the Nude Skincare Purify Deep Cleansing Mask I haven't heard anything about this but this is one of my favourite skincare brands.  I have only used this once so far but I'm sure I'll pop a review up on the blog once I've had a chance to give it a good trial.

What have you been buying recently?  I've you've any haul posts, let me know in the comments below!

6 comments :

  1. The Oskia is fab isn't it! I love the smell!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shudder to think of the number of times I've repurchased it now!

      Delete
  2. I literally live vicariously through you, what amazing goodies you've got and I spied what you bought from Chanel on IG earlier ;)

    Love Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the Oskia Cleansing Gel, everyone has that but me!
    Great Post, Kate x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend even seeing if you can get your hands on a sample! It's so good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations