YSL La Laque Couture #39 Beige Gallery

Friday, 8 August 2014
















Guess whose hauls I've been watching on Youtube recently with this enabled inspired purchase?  Yes, Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup does it again.  I watched her huge Drugstore haul and of all the things I could have wanted to buy, I bought this.  YSL La Laque Couture in #39 Beige Gallery yes, another neutral/beige/nude/greige/taupe toned nail polish because as this picture I popped up on Instagram shows, I needed one of those!

Excuse the application, in my excitement to try this, it appears I painted not only my nails but my cuticles too... As it turns out, yes yes I did need this.  Why? Because it is BEAUTIFUL if you ask me. Which no one did of course...  But it's well been established that I am more than a little emotionally invested in a neutral nail and this is such a gorgeous creamy shade.  Colour wise it is very like my former HG neutral nail shade Nails Inc. Porchester Square (knocked off the top spot by Chanel Frenzy, in case you were wondering.) except this has more grey and is slightly less purple toned. 

This is only my second time trying YSL nail polish offerings but I'm sold.  I really like the formula.  It is opaque in two coats and applies nice and evenly, the consistency isn't too thick that it drags or too watery that it looks sheer and streaky.  Longevity is good too, I managed five days without any chips and only slight tip wear from tapping away at the keyboard daily. 

A winner for me!  Any other shades I should try?

3 comments :

  1. Thats a different yet interesting shade :) Looks so nice on you
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sort of colour right now, must try this :) x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever tried a YSL nail polish, in honesty nail polishes are never anything I buy from a high end brand. My mum has an Estée Lauder polish though and it is stunning and lasts SO well on the nails x

    www.crazylins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations