Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser

Wednesday, 27 August 2014























It featured in my last Shower Staples post but I actually can't believe that it has taken me so long to a pen a post soly on this.  The Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser was purchased after reading about it on Caroline Hiron's blog, as so many skincare products are!  It was love at first use.  

Described as a foaming cleanser but it don't find that it is too foaming as these types of cleansers are something I generally steer clear of.  It is clay based which keeps breakouts at bay and balances my combination/oily skin.  I use this in rotation with a balm cleansers and opt for this when my skin is feeling oilier and I want that refreshed, "clean" not stripped feeling.  I don't know if it has decreased the size of my pores but this leaves my skin feeling soft and velvety smooth and you only need one pump so the bottle lasts a long time.  Nevertheless, the stockpiling has already begun and now that I've bought the Good Genes Serum, I can tell I'm becoming a HUGE Sunday Riley fan!

You can buy this from Cult Beauty or Space NK.  Have you tried anything from this brand?

2 comments :

  1. I stopped using this about a month ago to trial the Ole Henrickson (or however it's spelt! lol) red tea cleanser and I think my skin has definitely suffered because of it. Going back to the Sunday Riley goodness soon! :)

    Lis xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped using this too for awhile but my skin wasn't impressed :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations