Shower Staples

Friday, 15 August 2014




























Being a beauty blogger ahem, no stranger to Space NK and generally a skincare addict, I often switch up the products I'm using, so in today's post I share my current shower staples.

JO Malone Peony & Blush Suede Body & Hand Wash yes, I know what you're thinking, I paid how much for body wash.  I do more often than not lather up with something from Boots but well, I'm Michelle and I'm a suckerrrr and it smells heavenly.  Those scrubby gloves (perhaps not the correct name) are what I've been using to exfoliate because I haven't completely lost the run of myself and put down the JO Malone Vitamin E Body Scrub I so desperately wanted to buy.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo/Conditioner are old favourites that I've been (re)loving recently.  I have been a bit of a floozy and have been off gallivanting with offerings from Oribe but I really love this combo from Bumble.  The shampoo is a great cleanser, it leaves my scalp and hair feeling super clean and the conditioner works well considering it is so light and doesn't weigh my hair down.  These are my go-to for that undone, I've just spent the day at the beach look, when reality I have spent several hours at my desk.

Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser long time LLA readers will know that I adore this.  I have several cleansers in rotation, depending on how my skin is but this is my current go-to.  I use this in the evenings as my second cleanse and will pop a full post up on this shortly.

8 comments :

  1. I love Bumble & Bumble products and the scent of the Jo Malone body & hand wash sounds divine!


    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I will be a sad day when it runs out!

      Delete
  2. The Jo malone peony and suede blush smells divine. I recieved the perfume as a christmas present last year and I have been using it non stop ever since. I would like to splurge on the body and handwash one day but maybe not right now though. Sunday riley is a brand that I've heard so much of but need to try soon!

    Thanks for sharing, I hope you have a lovely day! ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to try the perfume, it's next on my wishlist!

      Delete
  3. Isn't the Jo Malone Vitamin E Scrub divine! I have a small sample I use sparingly and I love it but for the price despite I'm sure it would last a long time I just can't justify it's purchase!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it, I wanted to buy it but the wash was pricey enough! I'm jealous!

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to try the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo and conditioner for a while so I'm happy that you and others have said that it leaves your hair with that perfect beachy look :) xoxo

    http://whatthesam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair can be dry so I didn't think they would work but I love this duo!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations