Neutral Nail Polish Collection

Friday, 29 August 2014


Because I never met a neutral nail shade I didn't like, here are my favourites!  The intervention won't work.  I'm just a neutral nail lovin' kinda gal.  Ahem.  While I am almost giddy with excitement to wear Chanel Rouge Noir nail polish again this Autumn and wear reds usually around Christmas, possibly even going wild and wearing a glitter (and immediately regretting it once it comes to removal) and I luurve lacquering up with orange toned reds in the Summer, more often that not it will be some nude/greige/beige/taupe that I'm sporting.  I'm just too emotionally invested in a nude nail.

4 comments :

  1. Ooh lovely collection! I just got a new polish by Sleek called Revolver, I think you'd like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never considered trying Sleek for nail polish! Will have a look out for that one!

      Delete
  2. We definitely have the same taste....I've got nearly all of these nail varnishes too! I love a good nude, but also getting very excited for berry tones! :)

    Lis xxx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations