NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow

Friday, 1 August 2014





























There are no words.  How beautiful is this?  Angels may have sung or if not, I definitely squealed!  And I don't even get excited by eye shadow, it's just not my thing.  Skincare, coffee and lip products HELL YES but eye shadow? No, not so much.  If the new NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Dione is not a thing of eye shadow beauty, then I don't know what is.  NARS take a bow.

This is a gorgeous beige/golden/champagne metallic shade.  This is creamy and very pigmented colour. Even though it is quite shimmery, I don't get any fall out and it doesn't even crease on my oily lids.  So far I have just been wearing this dry, thrown on my lids and blended out and then applying mascara for work and it lasts all day.  The texture is velvety smooth and blends effortlessly.  I need to play around with applying it wet some more but oh my, it appears almost foil like.

I really want to buy another, I am thinking this shade along with Himilia would be the perfect neutral combo. Have any of you tried these?

2 comments :

  1. this colour is so pretty :) I always adore NARS products because they are usually really good quality and works so well. I need to try out these new eyeshadows soon~ There are a few colours i have my eyes one and 'dione' is one of them.

    Thanks for sharing, I hope you have a lovely day!

    Y i n g || ~* YingcBeauty *~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! this are the two shades I want to get and having read this post I NEED them even more! I may have to make an online SpaceNK order....now....lol

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    Lis xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations