More Non-Neutral Nails

Wednesday, 20 August 2014























Proving if only to myself, that I don't always lacquer on nude and neutral nail colours.  I have taken a break from applying and reapplying shades from my go-to medley of nude/taupe/greige/beige collection and have actually been wearing brights and thoroughly enjoying it!  Here are my faves...

Essie Lilacism fits the creamy lilac bill.  Two coats and it's opaque!  As with all Essie offerings, longevity is great and the new diffusion line brush means that application is pretty darn good too.  It could have applied itself.

Dior #504 Waterlily a true green with a subtle shimmer.  This supposedly has a rose scent but if it does, it's masked by the top coat.  While I like nail polishes with wider brushes, this is so wide that precision can be a little tricky but nevertheless it is stunning.

Nails Inc. Portobello beautiful with a tan and when, okay if, the sun decides to make an appearance.  It just makes me feel Summery and happy.  This is a gorgeous creamy neon.  I keep catching myself stare at my fingers when I wear this.

Chanel #535 May I can't pen a nail polish post and not include one from Chanel.  A more muted baby pink toned shade.  I've been wearing this for weeks now.

I don't know who I am anymore!  Although I've been recently lusting after the Tom Ford nail polish in Mink Brule, so I suppose some things never change...

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow! That lilacism needs to be mine!!! It looks like it has shimmer running through it, does that transfer onto the nails? x

    http://www.mrsdloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neon! So pretty!
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations