Make Up Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara

Monday, 25 August 2014













If you've been reading LLA for awhile you'll know that when it comes to mascara, there is only one for me. Several have come and gone but the Make Up Forever Smokey Lash is hands down my all time favourite. So I was super excited to hear that they were releasing a new version of it Make Up Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara. 

Spoiler! I love it! I have it in Black which I think is the only shade. To be honest, I find it very similar to the original, the main difference being the shape of the brush. The brush on this one is cone shaped that tapers out with a narrow tip and wider base which is great for getting volume at the roots of the lashes and getting into those corner lashes. This is very pigmented and separates each lash while adding serious volume and length. What I love about this is that it gives you dramatic lashes but doesn't drag them down and it doesn't clump or leave my lashes feeling dry or flaky. I have oily lids and this lasts all day and doesn't smudge. No panda eyes here! With the original, I loved it the more it dried up but this is great from the get go.

Of the mascaras I own, this may not be the one I'd recommend for holding a curl but if you are looking for something for nighttime with some oompf and drama, I'd suggest this for lashings of full lashes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations