LLA Lately

Monday, 11 August 2014

































Some recent Instagram posts of LLA life lately...

My legs and I have been loving the Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray.  It does exactly what it says on the erm can by banishing blemishes and perfecting pale pasty pins like eh mine.  I'm sure a full review will pop up here soon.

I've a small beauty blog sale ongoing here at the moment.  Typically, I give products I no longer use to friends and family but I've created a monster, my Mum won't buy a lipstick unless it's Tom Ford, so I've cut her off for the time being ;)

We've had some glorious weather in Dublin recently that has seen me shock, swap my skinny jeans for skirts.  Hence the mild panic at the thought of baring my legs and the Cocoa Brown purchase!

I added another neutral nail polish into the collection, YSL La Laque Couture #39 Beige Gallery becuase clearly, I need more nude nail polishes...

Lastly baked goods because I discovered Cocoa Atelier.  OOTD posts featuring elasticated trousers in 3, 2, 1...

I hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations