Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Never before have I been so excited to rush home and wash my makeup brushes! (Should I have admitted that?) I had heard lots about the Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap so when I saw them in a local health shop I picked up two of the minis to try. They apparently have 18 uses but all of the posts I have read on them have been about using them as a makeup brush cleanser and that's what I wanted to try them for too! 

I bought the Eucalyptus and Almond scents, which both smell incredible. Particularly the almond one which smells good enough to eat! They are strongly scented but it is natural and not a fake synthetic fragrance. Inexpensive, I think for both of these it was maybe €4. These are completely natural vegan soaps too.

They are super concentrated so you only need a tiny amount. I've been using these in place of my usual Johnson's Baby Shampoo to clean my makeup brushes and really like them. They lather up really well and rinse clean and don't leave any residue behind.

Have any of you tried this soap?

2 comments :

  1. That's a really great price! I'll keep an eye out for them. Was it nourish by any chance? They're pretty handy to find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked this up in the Health Shop on Grafton Street but think I've seen them in Nourish too :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations