By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

Wednesday, 13 August 2014














Besides the By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm that I shudder to think of how many I have repurchased and the By Terry Touche Veloutee, I had never tried anything else from the brand until I found myself making a lunchtime trip to Space NK (that happens far too often these days) and I bought the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder.  

It had been on my wish list for quite some time.  I remember reading some reviews on it and putting it mentally on my wish list but then forgetting about it, so I'm glad that I finally picked it up and so is my skin!  Initially I didn't think it would work with my oily skin but somehow it does!  It is expensive for such a small pot and looks like a crazy bright white powder in the post but it is colour less, so no white cast and absolutely beautiful on. When I wear this, my skin feels smooth and this controls oil like no other.  I use this in the morning to set my makeup, it gives a natural finish, almost blurring blemishes and it lasts literally ALL day.  It keeps my makeup looking matte and oil free without looking dry or cake-y.

My only issue is with the packaging, I feel like every time I open the post, I waste some of the product but other than that, I'm loving this so far!  Apparently you can apply this over skincare and prior to applying makeup or use it at night for its skincare benefits but so far I have only used it as a setting powder.  Have you worn it alone?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations