Beauty Blog Sale

Wednesday, 6 August 2014




Chanel Ombres Matelassées de Chanel eye shadow palette in Charming | middle shade used a few times, the rest have been swatched |€15 inc. postage. SOLD.

MAC Matte Blush in the shade Melba | used a few times | €10 inc. postage. SOLD.
MAC Satin Blush in the shade Immortal flower | used a few times | €10 inc. postage.

NARS Blush in the shade Deep Throat | used a few times | €10 inc. postage. SOLD.

Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in 01 Naked | used a few times | €15 inc. postage.

  • First come, first served basis.
  • Postage is for regular post within Ireland and the UK.  Not Recorded.  I cannot take responsibility for anything that goes missing or is damaged in transit.  As such, I have reflected this in the low prices.
  • Payment via Paypal only.
  • No returns.  Please Google shades for better images/swatches etc.  I apologise for my appalling photography skills.
  • All items will be posted within two working days of receipt of payment.
  • If you want to ask any questions, want more details etc. then please leave a comment below or tweet me @LuxeAspirations and I will get back to you asap.

If you want to purchase an item:
  • Comment below or email me at luxelifeaspirations@outlook.com with the subject Blog Sale and names/prices of the item(s) you want and your name and postal address.
  •  I will then give you my Paypal email address so you can send the payment over under Friends and Family - this way no one gets charged by Paypal.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Michelle, love your blog so much!! Your reviews are amazing. I just nominated you for a Liebster award: http://reservedforruby.com/liebster-award/

    Trish x
    www.reservedforruby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, could I get the MAC shadow in Handwritten from you if it's still available? Thanks x totalmakeupaddict@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can I get Mac Satin taupe and patina if they are still available? Thanks
    evemoss@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've just emailed you back. Satin Taupe has sold but Patina is still available. I've updated the blog sale under the Shop LLA page :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations