Almost Empties

Monday, 4 August 2014


























It is always the way, why does everything have to run out at once?  I can't remember the last time I penned an empties post so today I bring you the soon to be repurchased or the almost empty products...

Zelens Radiance Luminous Facial Cleanser was a relatively new discovery.  Oh Space NK, you get me every time.  I really like this, I'm still not too sure that I have seen its brightening effects but it is a joy to use as a light morning cleanser.  Afterwards my skin feels soft, hydrated and nourished.

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum I think no matter what your skin type, this would work if it needs some TLC.  This light serum effortlessly soothes any dry areas, leaves my skin feeling soft and most importantly doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin.

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 I never leave the house without this.  Oil free, it doesn't break me out, is not sticky or tacky feeling in the slightest, it absorbs easily and leaves an almost matte finish and is a great base for makeup. A staple in my skincare stash.

Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 another non negotiable and a permanent part of my skincare routine. I won't go on about it too much as there are several past gushing posts but never has a product made such a difference to my skin.  I'm sort of grieving for the old formula but still, this is HG for me. 

Cr√®me de la Mer The Tonic I may be slightly cheating with this one.  I do love it, it feels soothing and refreshing on the skin and leaves it super soft but of course, it is ridiculously expensive and sure there is an amazing alternative.  I'm thinking Darphin or Sisley...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations