A JO Malone Moment

Monday, 18 August 2014


You may have seen this, not so secret splurge make an appearance in my recent Shower Staples post. JO Malone Peony & Blush Suede Body & Hand Wash I know, a ridiculously spendy splurge on a bloomin' body wash that is literally going down the drain. Honestly more often than not, I happily lather up with something from Boots but I had loyalty points to spend and well, this happened...

I don't normally gravitate towards floral scents but peonies are one of my favourite flowers so I really wanted to try this range.  It smells absolutely incredible.  The addition of blush suede sounded really interesting to me and means that it isn't overly floral or sweet.  It is heavenly to use. It lathers up well and leaves my skin feeling soft and imparts a subtle scent.  I know, is there any purchase I can't justify but you know when it is early and you don't want to get out of bed for work, it just makes that 5.30am shower a little less dreary and more luxurious.

I'm pretty sure the candle version will find its way onto my dressing table soon enough...

2 comments :

  1. My Jo Malone scent of choice is Pomegranite Noir... I've never known bath products to smell as amazing as these do.

    We all have to enjoy a little luxury now and then!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first JO Malone purchase, so nice isn't it!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations