Oribe Conditioner for Moisture & Control

Monday, 14 July 2014

Apologies in advance if you are utterly sick of posts like this one and of hearing me go on about this brand but advance warning, another out of control rave about a seriously spendy product is coming up from who else? Oribe. During another lunch time browse of the new Space NK on Dublin's Grafton Street I picked up the Oribe Conditioner for Moisture & Control.  I would appear that I'm trying to curate a collection of their products to rival the shelves of Space NK but everything I have tried from this brand me and my hair have loved and this is no exception.

Yes, it's crazy expensive for a bloomin' conditioner *closes eyes, hands over cash* but it's so unbelievably good.  First of all, I've said it before and I'll say it again, like all Oribe products, it smells incredible. Fresh and almost lemony?!  Seriously pop in to your nearest stockist and have a sniff!  It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or flat or feeling greasy like there is some residue left behind.  My hair is more manageable when I use this.  Adding much needed moisture to my main, means less frizz and super soft.  My hair dresser even commented that my hair was looking healthier recently and usually she's busy giving out to me for using too much heat on it ;)

I think this does contain silicones however, if they are something you try to avoid.  Anything that helps me tame my tresses and makes drying it less of a chore, gets a thumbs up from me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations