Newest In, Nude Nails

Monday, 28 July 2014


Now it's well known that I can justify almost any purchase but I don't know how this happened.  I blinked and I shopped?  But I appear to have purchased my second nail polish from Tom Ford.  I bought Tom Ford Toasted Sugar Nail Polish.

In comparison to the shade Sugar Dune which is just slightly lighter and has more pink undertones. This is a warm, creamy, more caramel-y nude with peach undertones.  This applies smoothly and is opaque in two coats.   I like the longevity of Tom Ford polishes too. Up to five days with minimal tip wear.  Neutrals will always hold a special place in my heart. I just think that this looks so clean and classic, especially to wear to work.  

My only gripe is that the square lid makes the brush slightly more awkward to use.  Pricey yes and I'm sure it is dupe-able but I think this is an absolutely gorgeous shade and nude nails are always a winner with me.  Although oh my, have you seen the shade Coral Beach?

2 comments :

  1. Ok, so now I feel like I need to buy Sugar Dune and Toasted Sugar! I'm obsessed with Nude Nails! :)

    Lis xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a gorgeous nude and I'm sittings dangerously close to a Tom Ford concession as I type this... Uh oh... X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations