High End Haulin'

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

What is a girl to do, when it's been a particularly busy and stressful week?  Do what any sensible person would do - shop it cheered me right up!  Some people are emotional eaters, I guess I'm an emotional shopper and was extremely emotional that day...

I headed straight for the Tom Ford Counter as I needed, yes needed a new eye brow pencil.  I keep meaning to try the Hourglass version but Space NK had not yet opened it's Grafton Street doors so I was ahem forced to repurchase the Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in 02 Taupe the shade is perfect for me neither too warm nor cool toned.  With its wax/powder/pencil hybrid, the formula means it offers great staying power.  The angled tip makes for precise application.  

While at the counter, I bought another bottle of Tom Ford Black Orchid  I've been wearing this for a few years now, my go to fragrance.  It was love a first smell.  It has a heady mix of woods and fruit. More of an evening scent perhaps but I sport this throughout the day and always receive compliments when I wear it.  Take that Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01 Longevity is impressive too.

Finally, my bruised bank card and I headed to the Sisley counter and I picked up the Sisley Facial Mask with Linden Blossom  I wanted to try something more gentle and hydrating as most of my face masks are clay based.  I'm loving this so far and will report back once I've used it more.  Expect a post popping up on LLA soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations