Zelens Radiance Luminous Facial Cleanser

Monday, 30 June 2014































See, I wasn't joking when I said that Space NK opening a stand alone store on Dublin's Grafton Street meant that lunch times had never been so dangerous.  Popping out for a sandwich, ending up buying skincare? Standard.  The most recent example of this is with the purchase of Zelens Radiance Luminous Facial Cleanser

When it comes to skincare, I've come to realise, cleansers are my thing. I use the Zelens Triple Action Advanced Eye Cream but other than that, this brand is new to me, so I thought a cleanser would be a good way to try it.  I'm been using this in the mornings.  For evenings, I think it would work well with light makeup but heavy duty stuff, you may need to remove your makeup first or double cleanse! After using this, my skin feels soft, nourished, hydrated. As this is packed with good ingredients and free from mineral oil and parabens, I don't have to worry that it is drying or stripping away the good stuff.  This has a white rich creamy texture and it rinses off easily.  Non clogging and leaves my skin feeling smooth.  It's too early to tell if it is indeed adding radiance or brightening but it is a joy to use.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not even ashamed that the cleanser collecting continues...  

2 comments :

  1. I keep picking this up then putting it down and opting for something else! Interested to hear what you think in the long run, I'm quite happy with the Radical Hydrating Cleanser just now but those keywords of 'radiance' and 'luminous' do mean this one has a constant presence in the back of my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you find the Radical one? I was looking at that too!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations