Space NK Splurging

Monday, 16 June 2014


























I'm no stranger to Space NK, frequently placing online orders and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not even ashamed to say that I am now on first name terms with the girls in Dundrum but with the opening of its doors on Dublin's Grafton Street in a matter of days, I thought I would give my two cents on where to spend in Space NK.

Oribe Dry Texturising Spray Nothing injects some oomph like this Oribe offering. Marketed as a dry shampoo but with its price tag, I reserve this for adding texture and volume.  A few sprays through dry, styled hair, shake through and you are good to go.  Also, it smells incredible and doesn't leave any residue behind.

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 One I slather on daily, whether or not the sun has made an appearance.  One I'd happily recommend for combination/oily skinned gals.  While slightly richer, it feels light and has a tack free texture.  Easily absorbed and blends in beautifully.  No thick, white cast imparting, cream here!  

Zelens Triple Action Advanced Eye Cream Pricey, but one I had been eyeing up (sorry!) for awhile before I splurged.  I love the fresh smell and velvety texture of this, it feels like a cream/gel hybrid.  I use this at night and in the morning, puffiness is reduced and my eyes look more luminous and bright.  Basically this would have you believe that I'm tucked up in bed by 9pm nightly - lies.

Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss These made a liar out of me.  Previously I would have sworn that I didn't like lip gloss.  I've seen the error of my ways.  No tacky, sticky formulas just a brush applicator that I love and a mega high shine, moisturising finish.

By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm HG for me.  It has earned its place in my heart and in my stash, you hear that purse? because it leaves lips silky soft.  It is very nourishing and lasts several hours and imparts a sheer pink hue.

Nude Purify Cleansing Wash I love this and don't care who knows!  I think I've found The One. This removes all traces of makeup, cleanses thoroughly but leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable.

6 comments :

  1. Must try the Oribe spray sounds really good :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I'd be without my Oribe spray, I need another though :(

    Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should check out Kiehls sunscreen. I tried the ultra lotion with SPF and it made me kind of oily throughout the day and was not sure if I should try more Kiehls products for day time. I have the ultra cream for night and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have super oily skin and it works well for me. Maybe try pick up a sample?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations