Space NK Haul

Monday, 23 June 2014

Remember my recent Where to spend in Space NK post, giving my two cents on where to splurge? Well today's post, is on where I spent in Space NK.  If you have read LLA for awhile you'll know that I often order online and am far too familiar with the concession in Harvey Nichols but they recently opened the doors of their stand alone store on Dublin's Grafton Street and well, I celebrated.  How I celebrate everything, by shopping - in Space NK, naturally...

The first thing I bought was something that I had run out of completely Darphin Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum this alongside the Darphin Redness Relief Recovery Balm is a potent duo to soothe the sensitive skin that I can suffer with on my cheeks.  These minimise redness and leave my skin feeling soft and comfortable.

Zelens Omega Shiso Supplements are not something I've tried before as I've been taken the Dr. Perricone Omega Capsules for the last year but these too have run out (timely as ever) so I thought I'd give the Zelens offering a go and will report back.

Definitely a non essential essential was the Oribe Conditioner for Moisture & Control I mean I do need conditioner (why does everything run out at once) but one from Boots would have done the job.  But I bloomin' LOVE Oribe and was sucked in the word control in the name.  What can I say, it was a particularly humid and frizzy hair Friday...
 
The last product I picked up was the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation I have only used it once so far too early to say much about it but I did kinda like it and by kinda I mean REALLY. Expect a full review in the coming weeks.

I popped in on Friday, the store is beautiful and staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, too good you might say...

2 comments :

  1. I use to work for these guys..so I always find it interesting reading other peoples splurges....I really love Darphin...;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am envy itself, I think that would be my dream!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations