Non Skincare Splurging

Wednesday, 18 June 2014


















You know how it is, you pop out for lunch and find yourself shopping.  Sorry, I'm not sorry.  I regret nothing!  Sometimes you just need a trip to COS to add a little cheer to your Tuesday. 

I picked up a top and a jumper.  Aren't they just the perfect Summer shade?  I know, I know, like I need more black in my wardrobe!  Sage advice from my Mam!  I do desperately need to up my warm weather appropriate wardrobe.  But I just love striped tops like this, as they are so easy to throw on and go with anything and I bought the jumper for those far to frequent Irish Summer days when the Sun forgets to make an appearance and it's still a bit chilly!  

I also found myself in Topshop that lunch break and left after purchasing a necklace and ring. I don't often wear costume jewelry but I adore anything with pearl and these add a little somethin' somethin' to plain mostly all black outfits.

Did I even manage to pick up a sandwich that day...

3 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations