LLA Lately

Tuesday, 10 June 2014


































Life lately chez LLA via Instagram pics.  If you're on Instagram, let me know your user name in the comments below, I'm always looking for new people to follow!  

I picked up the eye wateringly expensive La Mer The Radiant Concealer  I may have balked at the price, I know I can justify almost any purchase but look at the size of it compared to the packaging but I digress, Sandra from 15 Steps Then A Beauty Blog gave it a thumbs up and everything I've bought from her recommendation has been a winner so I'm excited to try this.

Breakfast of champions!  I think porridge is underrated!  Topped with honey, seeds and fruit - delicious!

I know, I know, I don't even know who I am anymore but I've been lovin' lip gloss lately!  I may have even picked up another shade of the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss 

Talents include, as I said justifying almost any purchase!  I'm not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed of that one!  Added to the list of spendy splurges, I bought Diptque - shower gel.  But it smells incredible...

Lastly, this face.  Such a cutie.

3 comments :

  1. Doggies is so cute! My insta is @lennyloveslife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too many puppy pics oops! Great, I'll check that out!

      Delete
  2. Your pup is adorable! Is it a Scottish Terrier?

    PS! My Insta is: porcelainshree

    xx

    Shree | PorcelainShree ✝ Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ✝ |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations