Nude Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil

Thursday, 29 May 2014
































If you had told me say a year ago, that I would happily slather my face in oils, I would have laughed or recoiled in horror, one or the other!  But here we are.  Now?  I willingly use oils on my oily/acne prone skin daily as part of my evening skincare routine and have also started removing makeup one, the Nude Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil too.  

I've definitely been having a skincare moment in recent weeks with and was originally introduced to this brand with their Purify Cleansing Wash which I love and have repurchased countless times now so I was eager to try more from their line and picked up the cleansing oil.  This stuff is seriously amazing! Packed with nourishing omega oils and free from sulfates, mineral oil and other nasties.  It removes stubborn, heavy duty foundation (Estee Lauder Double-Wear, I'm looking at you!) with ease and even waterproof mascara effortlessly.  No rubbing or tugging or loss of eyelashes involved!  I apply this to dry skin, massage it in and makeup simply melts away.  I then add a little warm water to emulsify and then rinse off to comfortable, clean, refreshed and baby soft skin.  This leaves my skin feeling so soft that I imagine it would be hydrating enough to work well with drier skin-types too.  If sensitivity is an issue, this has a barely detectable light scent.

This oil doesn't cause me to break out and isn't too pricey.  I buy mine from Space NK.  I may just have found the perfect makeup remover.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations