Future Luxe Life Aspirations

Thursday, 1 May 2014



















If there is something I love (besides coffee) it's all things skincare and beauty.  I'm on first name terms with my postman, BFFs with the girls in Space NK and Cult Beauty is my happy place.  I could talk about it until the cows come home.  Seriously, we could be here all day.  I've rambled, raved and mused about makeup and skincare for long enough!  

So today, I'm turning the tables.  It's now over to you guys, the LLA readers. What do you want to read about?  Whether it's detailed reviews, or hauls.  If you've any ideas or suggestions whatsoever, please get involved and let me know in the comments below.

4 comments :

  1. Nice post !

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I always love in depth reviews and favourites- you seem to have a pretty good amount of products so I'd love to see your current favourite skincare, makeup etc :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations