Diptyque Eau Duelle

Sunday, 18 May 2014

DiptiqueEauDuelle





























While the search for the elusive Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille continues (seriously, it's beginning to haunt my dreams.  If anyone knows where I can find it in Ireland, help a girl out!)  I've had to look elsewhere for something similarly scented and so I turned to Diptyque picked up Diptyque Eau Duelle ETD.  

This musky fragrance is rich without being overpowering and sweet without being sickly.  I love their products and this is distinctly Diptyque. To my untrained nose, this is an ultra feminine, warm, spicy vanilla blend, exotic and truly unique.  I know, I'm absolutely awful at describing scents so the next time you're at a counter, do yourself a favour and give this a sniff.

This dries down perfectly and lasts well for an eau de toilette version.  I apply this liberally and the scent still lingers subtly 4/5 hours later. Definitely love at first spritz.  My go to Summer fragrance, right there.  I know it is only a matter of time before I'm on the Space NK website again, redeeming those N.dulge points! This smells just too good!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations