A Sophie Hulme Splurge

Friday, 23 May 2014

SophieHulmeZipTopBowlingBag
I don't know what happened.  Okay that's a lie, I know exactly what happened. This, as evident in the above picture happened.  How, is another matter entirely.  I don't know what to say, I had a gift card, I had loyalty points to redeem, I lost the run of myself, I was having a bad day and instead of taking to my bed (via the fridge) I went shopping...and skipped home with a new handbag.  

Not just any handbag, the Sophie Hulme Zip Top Bowling Bag to be exact and isn't she a beauty. Angels may had sung.  Or maybe that was me squealing.  I've had my eye on this for awhile. Honestly, just ask the Sales Associates in BT2, where I often went just to look at it admiringly... It may be called a bowling bag but I won't be taking this to a bowling alley anytime soon. Actually, I didn't take it anywhere for the first few days.  Does anyone else do that, get something new and then are too afraid to use it?  No, just me?  Moving on...

I adore this bag.  This also comes with a cute charm and a long strap.  I love the contract of the black against the gold hardware and its spacious enough for me to have the option of lugging around the kitchen sink!  I ahem needed a more structured bag as I could never find anything in my old one. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it!  Now I'm off to have beans on toast for lunch, for the next...month.

12 comments :

  1. It's a beauty! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby, this bag is a beaut! so classic. I wish I could justify buying myself one :(
    xxx Claire
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could justify almost any purchase! I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed...

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I am so so so so in love with your handbag. It's so beautiful and looks like it would last you ages too (justifying why I need it haha) xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post :) I really enjoy reading your blog! haha keep in touch x Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag! I brought myself a new bag last weekend and I too will be leaving off beans on toast for the next couple of weeks!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations