The Skincare #42: Biologique Recherche Rave Round II

Wednesday, 16 April 2014
























I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hold my hands up and confess, I'm a skincare addict! Shopping is a sport right?  I'm on first name terms with the girls in Space NK, a quick glance of my browsing history will tell you that I buy from Cult Beauty an unspeakable amount of times and I love trying new products and discovering new brands.  That being said there is one brand that I have remained loyal to since I first tried it Biologique Recherche

My introduction to all things BR was thanks to Caroline Hirons.  If this website is not currently saved to your favourites, where have you been?  For she is the skincare guru.  I started with the Lotion P50V which is slightly more gentle for newbies or sensitive skins and now I use the original Lotion P50.  The formula has changed and it no longer contains phenol which is what I think particularly worked for me but I still love, love love this product. While I have quite collection of toners/lotions and use different ones depending on my skin that day, I will always have this exfoliating saviour in my skincare stash.

The latest addition to my complexion collections is their Creme Dermopurifante.  Designed for oily/combinations skins, while this looks like a rich butter it has a super light texture, that works well under makeup.  It absorbs easily into this skin and moisturises while giving a shine free finish.  When it comes to day creams, I have never really found The One but this could be a contender.

Not the easiest of brands to get a hold of, I buy mine from Sanctum Clinic Dublin and not the cheapest either but all in the name of beauty eh?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations