The Makeup #39: Makeup Collection & Storage

Wednesday, 2 April 2014






























I feel like a bit of a fraud, Makeup Collection feels like an exaggeration as there isn't much too it.  I know, I know and I dare to call myself a beauty blogger!  But because of my skin woes, I tend to stick to what I know and what doesn't break me out and anything else is re-homed much to the delight of friends and family.  

I feel like I should have more as I seem to shop enough to kick start the economy out of recession, I'm on first name basis with the girls in Space NK but personally I'd rather buy less but buy better.  Also, I love nothing more than having a good old clear out and then realising after I've binned the product or given it away that I really should have kept that shade...  

I'm currently down from six to just three Muji drawers.  The first houses lipsticks.  Then I have bases and powders in the second two. My makeup collection might be small but my nail polish buying has gotten a little out of control lately but that is a whole other collection!

*Prepare your jealous face because yes, yes they are crochet doilies you see!  As the furniture is brand new, I'm trying to stop it getting marked...*

12 comments :

  1. Ahhh your makeup is so organised! Major desk envy! I never know how to store it all and this has given me some ideas! Lovely post x

    http://islandgirlkyomi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may have been some tidying before taking blog photos... :)

      Delete
  2. Love your makeup desk :) I have something like this and it's marked useless so I should really get something to set all my products on to protect it a little!

    Emma
    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I'm really careful at first and after awhile I don't even notice them oops :)

      Delete
  3. I would love if you would go into a bit more detail of your products! Congrats on being so organized!

    http://www.evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh i really need to get a set up for my makeup.. keep putting it off getting rest of house done lol.

    lovely set up hon x

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do the makeup set up first, priorities :)

      Delete
  5. Love love love this! It all looks so organized and pretty! xx
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous and all of your stuff looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations