The Fragrance #6: Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01

Monday, 7 April 2014

While I might be some what of a lipstick floozy, I'm not really a sucker for scents loyal to Tom Ford Black Orchid year round.  I tend to go for more woody, musky fragrances which is why I'm so surprised at how much I love Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01.  I bought this on a whim after really many (some hilarious) reviews which piqued my curiosity and spotting it in Harvey Nichols.

You can see from the picture how much I've used in a matter of weeks.  Love at first spritz.  Containing only one fragrance molecule, this dries down to a subtle yet sultry scent.  I can't describe it other than your skin but better perhaps?  If you come across this, I suggest having a little sniff sesh for yourself.  As there is only one fragrance molecule, its simplicity means that it's a great pick for layering. While I can't always smell this strongly on myself.  Longevity is impressive too.  I apply this in the morning and the soft scent lingers all day and I always catch traces of it on my coat/scarf etc. days later.

I bought mine from Harvey Nichols but Escentric Molecules is available from Cult Beauty too.  While I haven't had any crazy experiences (I feel a bit cheated...) I always receive compliments when wearing this.  I have the travel refill size and there are larger versions too.  One of which I'm definitely going to pick up once this runs out.

6 comments :

  1. I am literally obsessed with this stuff xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dubious at first but it's amazing isn't it :)

      Delete
  2. I bought the travel version of this after reading many many reviews. And ...
    nothing I can't smell it on me, I went around like a loon asking people could they smell me -nope.
    I totally feel cheated. Whatever molecules this works with I don't have them.
    Most disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, often with fragrance you can't detect it on yourself but I thought others would smell it on you.

      Delete
    2. Nope no one could detect it. I did buy the Le Soft Perfume stick in Rock on Cultbeauty which is amazing its androgynous but oh so sultry and sexy. Brilliant packaging for flying or just throwing in your handbag.

      Delete
    3. Ah that's the worst! I've tried them too, fab aren't they?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations