The Edit #40: Over Night Necessities

Friday, 18 April 2014
























I love cleaning, I love organising (2am bathroom shelf re-jig anyone?) and I love packing.  Unpacking and doing washing and ironing not so much, but packing I'm ALL over it!  When my skincare needs to be seriously streamlined for a night away, here's the beauty bumf I bring:

Cleanser: a sample of Creme de la Mer Cleansing Foam that I received when buying their toner comes with me, no lugging about huge bottles or decanting into disused tubs necessary.

Toner: whether to tone, pick me up or refresh my makeup, I pack my mini Caudalie Beauty Elixir.

Moisturiser: thank god for that drawer of sachets and samples sizes eh?  Creme de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream comes away with me.  Light enough to wear under makeup during the day.  At night to help with hydration, I slather on a generous layer of my beloved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.

Balm: not just an over night necessity, my By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm comes everywhere with me.  As it's pricey, I wouldn't normally use it as anything else other than a lip balm but in the name of stripped back skincare, I'll make an exception.

Extras: one of the best thing about staying in hotels, besides room-service is the luxe bathrooms. I've got to put in some tub-time so I throw in the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts and this Molton Brown Rose Hand Wash makes for sweet smelling shower gel.

I'm actually quite proud at how I'm managed to whittle it all down!  Makeup not included...

6 comments :

  1. This is so informative! I love this post! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Estee Lauder ANR is one of my all time favourite Serums. It has made a noticeable difference to my skin. I re purchase it over & over. I have heard so many glowing reviews of the By Terry Baume de Rose, it sounds like a little slice of luxury.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it? I love the By Terry lip balm, I shudder to think how many times I've repurchased it now :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations