Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

Monday, 21 April 2014

Oh Cult Beauty you get me every time!  This time, it was with the latest addition to my Cleanser Collection (yes, it has become a collection!) the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.  

My Emma Harding Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm and Nude Purify Cleansing Wash have taken a back seat and are now reserved for evening use, as for the time being at least, I have been thoroughly enjoying using this as part of my morning skincare routine.  The gel has an oily texture unlike anything I have used before.  It melts into the skin and leaves it feeling clean, soft and supple as opposed to squeaky clean and tight! With ingredients including vitamins C & E, omegas and pumpkin enzymes, my skin feels smoother, looks brighter and is prepped for the rest of my routine.  I apply this to dry skin, massage it in and then emulsify with some warm water before using a flannel to take it off.  

£32.50 from Cult Beauty, you only need one pump for your whole face so I can see this lasting me a long time.  

7 comments :

  1. So glad you've done a review of this, I'm soon to be out of my Clinique cleansing balm and fancy a go with this, or either that I'll repurchase the Emma Hardie cleansing balm.

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might be too gentle if that makes sense as I've quite oily skin but I really love it. I'm dying to try the Clinique balm next :)

      Delete
  2. Where did you buy Allure in Ireland? Feels like I have been looking for it for a life time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy mine from Reads on Nassau Street in Dublin but I think Easons and some independent newsagents stock it too :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this cleanser! Holy grail for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cleanser is definitely on my wishlist but I wish it wasn't so expensive, I think it might be a while before I can part with that much money :(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations