Oribe Gold Lust

Sunday, 27 April 2014






























It's all getting a bit embarrassing isn't it?  I know, I know, just how many "Ode to Oribe" posts can a girl pen, I hear you ask.  But I've never met an Oribe product that I haven't liked loved.  Unfortunately for my bank balance but thankfully for my tresses, the latest addition, Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil is no exception.

As with all Oribe offerings, this smells incredible!  Seriously amazing, get thee to Space NK and sniff this stuff!  This ultra lightweight oil works wonders on coloured, damaged, dry hair.  So basically hair like mine!  I have lots (and lots) of hair but it's very fine and this never leaves it feeling greasy or weighed down and I can be quite heavy handed with these things!  I use this on damp hair before blow drying working it through the mid-lengths to the ends but also add some to dry hair afterwards to tame any flyaways and control frizz and it does so without leaving it lank and flat.   My hair is smoother, softer and more manageable, all while protecting from heat styling and working to repair damage.

Pricey but I've tried 'em all - Ojon, Kérastase, Moroccanoil and while I don't exactly have Rapunzel-esque locks yet, through no fault of Oribe's may I add, as I keep having hair envy chopping mine off! My naturally dry hair has never been softer!

2 comments :

  1. Whenever you post an Oribe review, it makes me feel better about purchasing them ;) at least I know they're always going to be good!

    Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can justify any purchase :) but the Oribe products are so good!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations