Getting Back to Blush

Thursday, 24 April 2014






















After shunning it completely for the last few weeks, reaching for bronzer instead, I am once again besotted with blush.  Blush just makes me think of Spring!  Garden parties and days at the races, because I attend a lot of them...  Currently on cheek rotation we have;

NARS Deep Throat - a shopping my stash session reminded me of my love for this sheer peach/pink with golden shimmer.  With its buttery soft formula, it looks very shimmery in the pan but is more satin like once applied and leaves a radiant sheen on the skin.

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour - Plum Radiance isn't the most seasonal of shades but this is decidedly more pink and provides colour and definition in one.  Peach Whisper, the beauty buff favourite is a pretty peach with a hint of warm shimmer.  Not the most pigmented but buildable and blendable.

Chanel Le Blush Creme in #62 Pr├ęsage - looks very bright in the pan but is very wearable once blended out over the cheeks.  This is a stunning apricot shade that dries down to an almost velvet like finish and imparts a subtle glow.

MAC Immortal Flower - part of MAC's Summer 2013 collection, this is described as a bright peach but on me this satin finish blush is a more pink toned. I couldn't pen a post on blush without mentioning Melba.  With its pink/peach hue, this is my fail-safe option, never looking muddy or flat.

6 comments :

  1. I enjoyed this post! I love MAC blushes a lot as well!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice selection of products! i love mac blushes! topshop ones are pretty good budget buys too!


    This Girl Loves Chic 

    Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic 


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Topshop blush and their lipsticks are great too! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh blushes <3

    Never enough!

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Let me know about following :)

    Fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations