The Skincare #47: Spring Time Skincare

Thursday, 27 March 2014




























If you had told me say two years ago that I would happily slather my face in oils and rich balms I would have laughed but here I am.  One thing I have learnt is that for me at least, hydrated skin = happy skin.  A step that I often skipped even though I own a bevy of moisturisers as I never really found The One.  And now I think I have found two:

CaudalĂ­e VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Seruma light textured serum that was my saviour throughout Winter when for the first time in my life, the skin particularly on my cheeks felt tight and makeup clung to obvious dry patches.  This sorted out my skin in a matter of days.  I have been using this for over a year now and I cannot imagine this not having a place in my skincare stash. When I use this, my skin feels soft and plumped up.  I absorbs easily so is an excellent base for makeup.  I feel like I can see visible glowing results with this.

Biologique Recherche Creme Dermopurifante - this has a super light texture and is light enough to use under makeup during the day. Designed for oily and combination skins.  It absorbs easily into the skin and gives a shine free finish yet it still adds moisture and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight.  I like to use this when my skin is feeling a little oilier and blemish prone.  Another product fast on it's way to achieving HG status.

I may have been on the fence before believing that moisturisers would aggravate my oily skin thinking I had to use harsher products to absorb the oil but I'm not only on it the bandwagon, I'm driving the bandwagon now!

2 comments :

  1. Oh I need that Caudalie serum, my skin has gone so dry for some reason I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I can't recommend it enough :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations