The Skincare #46: Better than Bioderma?

Friday, 14 March 2014





























I've raved about Bioderma Crealine H2O solution in countless posts like this before.  A makeup artist and beauty blogger favourite, I've been badgering family members to bring it back from France for years.  I declared it a HG product and I could not have imagined it not being a part of my skincare stash.  Until now, because recently I have been using the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution and I've got to say, it's love.

I use this in the evening to remove my makeup before using my Nude Purify Cleansing Wash.  I simply soak two cotton wool pads in this and it's all off fuss free and effortlessly - even heavy duty bases (Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation, I'm looking at you!) and eye makeup.  I've combination skin that can be on the oily side and this is perfect.  This doesn't break me out.  With a water like consistency this isn't too drying or greasy.  The L'Oreal solution doesn't leave any residue and manages to feel soothing on the skin.  This is my second bottle of the L'Oreal offering and I find that it lasts around a month or more with daily use.

Not too pricey at €6.69 / £4.99 and widely available, I buy mine from Boots.  This ticks all my makeup remover requirement boxes, so an all round winner for me! Sorry, my beloved Bioderma but I never said we were exclusive...

8 comments :

  1. You need to give the Garnier one a try to compare as it comes in cheaper and I find works just as well although a few people have said they find it a little drying.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just read the post, think I'll try that next :)

      Delete
  2. It didn't work for me it just stung my face :( think i might be allergic to something in it

    Jorden - http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's terrible. Perhaps try the Garnier one?

      Delete
  3. I have never tried Bioderma but I do love this L'Oreal Micellar Water & have repurchased it a few times now. It does a very good job at removing my makeup
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations