The Nail File #37: New In, Nudes

Monday, 24 March 2014

If you're a regular reader of LLA you will know that I'm a neutral lover at heart, it may be Spring but I'm not ready to embrace the pastels just yet and nude hues have been gracing my nails for the last couple of weeks.  I'm nothing if not predictable consistent, right?  The latest added to my collection are:

Essie Master Plan - I don't know how I haven't picked this up sooner.  Similar to my beloved Nails Inc. Porchester square, this is a lavender toned taupe.  With the wide brush, this is a breeze to apply.  As we can expect with Essie' offerings longevity is good and this is opaque with two coats.

Deborah Lippmann Naked - I'm so excited that we can finally get Deborah Lippmann products in Dublin now!  So much so, I may have gone a little crazy in Harvey Nichols... This is a gorgeous milky creme beige.  Probably one of the most neutral beiges I've found in a long time.

Tom Ford Sugar Dune - the newest of the neutrals in my collection, a particularly stressful week ended in the purchase of this!  Can we just take a moment to admire how beautiful the packaging is? A gorgeous cool nude with ever so slight pink undertones and formula does not disappoint.

2 comments :

  1. I love nude nail polishes! I popped one on my wishlist a few days ago it was by Michael Kors (beautiful packaging) xx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh which one is it? I wish we could get Michael Kors cosmetics here :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations