The Makeup #37: NARS NARSissist Eye Shadow Palette

Saturday, 8 March 2014


Remember the post on that Chanel Eye Shadow Palette?  Well today's post is on that NARS one.  The NARS NARSissist Eye Shadow Palette.  You'll know if you've read LLA for awhile that eye shadow isn't really my thang.  I'm the first to admit, I'm a novice.  Lipsticks for example are what make my heart sing but with the NARS And God Created The Woman Palette still haunting my dreams, I knew I would regret not buying this.  And am I glad I did...

If this isn't a thing of eye shadow palette beauty then I don't know what is!  Being the neutral lover that I am, there are plenty of matte shades.  While the addition of the glitter packed ones will keep the shimmer lovers happy.  This one had my name all over it, neutral mostly matte shades with a touch of iridescence that are right up my street.  The large mirror and slim, sleek packaging makes it the perfect palette to take when travelling.  


So far, I've been loving Nepal (no surprises there!) NARS' rose-toned version of my beloved MAC All That Glitters and Fez a warm-toned bronze.  I may need another blending brush for all my eye shadowing sporting yet!

8 comments :

  1. Love the palette!!!! Im been trying to track it down for weeks. Lucky duck you nabbed it. Enjoy! Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the NARS counter in BT are expecting more, hopefully you find it soon!!!

      Delete
  2. It's so so pretty, I need it! Hahaha, the colours are beautiful.
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great palette, all the shades are wearable and pretty. I have vouchers for John Lewis and I'm waiting on them getting stock in so I can treat myself to it.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want this palette! its great that its matte and theres some glittery shade! xx

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations