The Haircare #10: Hello, Healthy Hair

Wednesday, 5 March 2014




As much as I rave about Ojon and would happily use nothing but Oribe products if I could afford to (I love, love, love them, my bank balance meanwhile, has its reservations!) I'm not particularly loyal to any particular hair care range.  I recently had a little hair care haul and the latest additions brought in to try and tame my tresses are from the Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection.

I picked up the Shu Uemura Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo and the Moisture Velvet Nourishing Treatment Masque.  This duo leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, shiny and manageable.  I have been using these two for a couple of weeks now and they have dramatically improved the condition of my hair.  They smell divine, with an almost clean fresh scent?  The shampoo cleanses gently yet thoroughly and the mask manages to be ultra hydrating while still feeling weightless and giving my locks some oomph.  I have ridiculously thick hair, if yours is on the fine side, this might be a little rich. I am always searching for that elusive shine and I think these just may be what I have been looking for.  


I shampoo as normal and then more often than not use some of the mask as a conditioner or as a weekly treatment, I apply this through the mid to the end lengths of my hair, pop it in a shower cap for twenty minutes and pray that no one calls to the door…  I bought these from Kazumi Hair, Dublin. The perfect combination for when my heat-styled ends need a little extra TLC.  Moisturised mane be mine.

4 comments :

  1. Great post,i should try the moisture Velvet Nourishing Treatment mask since my hair is really dry!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! I always follow back!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get hold of a hair mask, this one looks particularly good. I love the packaging of these!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations