The Edit #38: Keeping up with LLA

Sunday, 30 March 2014























If you’d like to hear more of my ramblings on skincare, musings on beauty and keep track of what is fast becoming a guilty online account of my shopping and spending habits, you (except you Mam, you definitely should not read this) can do so via:

Bloglovin’  this is my favourite way to follow blogs and keep up to day with latest blog posts.

Or you can find me on Twitter here.


I'm also on Instagram with a few pics of food and eh my dog thrown in!

What can I say, to quote ahem Carrie Bradshaw - "I like my money right were I can see it, hanging in my closet."  Or in my case - in my wardrobe, in drawers, on the dressing table, in the bathroom, on shelves... 

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations