The Edit #37: Therapie Discovery Kit

Sunday, 2 March 2014

A quick glance back at this post or previous favourite and haul posts will tell you just how much I love the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts from Cult Beauty.  So eager to try more from the range that has guaranteed me the best night's sleep of my life, it wasn't long before an order for the Therapie Discovery Kit was placed.

As Cult Beauty say, the kit contains all of the heavenly Therapie products in miniature.  They're right. It is indeed heavenly.  It contains a mini of my beloved Himalayan Detox Salts which I wanted to have in my stash, as they are so handy to pack for travelling.  While the detox salts send me to a blissful slumber, the addition of the Boost Hair & Body Wash in the set is an invigorating wake-up in a wash.  Just what I need when I'm struggling at 6.00am on a Monday morning!  I haven't used much of the Restore Aura Spray yet but what I have been doing, is using it as a pillow spray at night to help me relax and snooze sooner.  Another product encouraging me to swap morning showers for more time in the tub is the Equilibrium Bath & Shower Essence and few drops of this along with a handful of the detox salts for the perfect bath.  This leaves my skin super soft so afterwards I can skip to bed.  And finally, for when I do want to up the moisture levels, I have been using the Cherish Skin Repair Serum perhaps not as intended as I've 5,4232 facial serums but as a body moisturiser.  Hydrates like no other and smells amazing.


I feel incredible restful just writing about these!  Have you tried anything by Therapie?

6 comments :

  1. I've tried and loved this kit also. Cherish skin repair is my favourite and I think it's for body or face anyway. I use it has a body moisturiser too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single Therapie product I've tried. I treated myself to this little set a while back. It's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Need to try them!

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved everything I've tried so far :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations